Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hemant N Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Neck Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 16
I have been a patient of Dr Shah's for a couple of years. I have failed cervical fusion, degenerative disc disease in my lumbar and now a new herniated disc. I have tried physical therapy and I still go and of course was hesitant about any type of pain medication but at this point it is necessary. Dr. Shah is kind, compassionate and has eased my fears about any and all procedures he has performed regarding my physical ailments. If you are looking for a physician that has your best interest at heart then look no further. Dr. Shah listens and carefully manages your pain and will not perform or suggest anything that will not benefit you. About the Staff, all I can say is entertaining. If they are running late due to trying to accommodate their patients they will graciously apologize and try to make you as comfortable as possible. They are all professional and funny and his Assistant Debra is AMAZING! She always makes me laugh and if I go in feeling down in the dumps she always manages to cheer me up.
It is an honor for me to give you a review of this very compassionate, capable & knowledgeable doctor. I have been in pain management for over ten years for a chronic illness. Dr Shaw was the first doctor I had who really took the time to get to know me. He was also the first to actually TREAT my illness. Before him, I felt like an assembly lined patient. I would go in, see the Dr for two minutes (if I was lucky, most times it was the PA) & was sent home with a prescription. Dr Shaw again, took the time to make an actual treatment plan for me & under his careful care, I finally have a big chunk of my quality of life back that I had lost before. I cannot begin to tell you what a huge difference that has made for me & my family. He is a Doctor that truly cares & his staff is also phenomenal. Debra started a little while after I began Dr Shaw's patient & she is a truly outstanding medical assistant. I always feel welcomed & cared for, informed & understood. In a life where EVERYTHING is effected by how you feel, I really am grateful that compassionate caregiver's like Dr Shaw & his staff are there to make even the bad day's just a little bit better.
I am glad to give my review of an amazing doctor a real doctor. Dr. Shah has a caring, pleasant demeanor and LISTENS to me, not just talks to me. I have a very bad back injury and I am young. I don't have the resources and I am not a good candidate for surgeries. I just have to deal with pain. Without meds., which I attempted not to take for the first 6mo., but quickly found I'm not able to function normally in order to survive. He didn't go overboard, but gradually gave me my life back. Staff is better than awesome too. Thank You All.
Dr. Hemant N Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJacksonville Pain Center Pa, 9421 Waypoint Pl, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hemant N Shah in this video.
Dr. Hemant N Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.