Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hemant K Panchal has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 46
Dr Panchal is a great physician. He has been seeing my children from their birth. He is always available and one of the most skilled physicians I have ever known. Being a mom and a physician myself I know how hard it is to find such a great professional. I trust him with my kid`s lives wholeheartedly.
Great if your child needs shots and not really medical care. My child did have a medical problem - never spoke directly with Dr. Panchal even at the time of diagnosis, spoke with his office nurse after I called her - she never identified herself. Sent record request for second opinion, paperwork clearly stated continuation of care not transfer, they assumed it was a transfer and archived his records so they never followed up even though I called two more times to try to get the doctor's opinion of my child's treatment. Eventually did send request for transfer of records to a new doctor and they said they never received the fax. 20 years ago it was a different story and a great practice - now he's too busy and the care my child received reflected that
Great facility, great staff, they treat you like family. I can call him any time of the day and he calls me right back, even at 3am. He will come see my kids at the office even when it is closed. He keeps up with everything and takes all my worries about my kids off my back. We feel so blessed to have him be our doctor. Best pediatrician out there! No wonder he is nationally recognized!!!
34 Years Experience
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College Rajkot
Graduated in 1984
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Hemant K Panchal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHemant K Panchal Md, 170 Hazard Ave, Enfield, CT
Dr. Hemant K Panchal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enfield, CT.