- Children's National Health System
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hemant P Sharma has 3 locations
Dr. Hemant P Sharma has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hemant P Sharma has the following 9 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Hemant P Sharma Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Hemant P Sharma
Hemant Prashad Sharma, MD, MHS, is a pediatric allergist immunologist at Children's National Medical Center. Dr. Sharma is the director of the Allergy Specialty Clinic in the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, which sees a wide variety of allergic disorders, and in particular, food allergies. Dr. Sharma's primary clinical and research interests are food allergy and asthma. He sees patients in the IMPACT DC community asthma program at Children's National and is also a co-investigator in the Inner City Asthma Consortium. Dr. Sharma is very involved in education and serves as the site director for the National Institutes of Health Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Program.