More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Adam
Dr. Henry Adam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Bronx, NY . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Adam is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Adam has 3 locations
3415 Bainbridge Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
Book Online Now
Dr. Henry Adam has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Henry Adam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Adam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jacobi Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division
Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Montefiore Med Center - Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstein Col
Montefiore Medical Center - Jack D. Weiler Division
34 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Henry Adam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Henry Adam's office for more information.
3444 Kossuth Ave Bronx, NY : (718) 920-2273
1825 Eastchester Rd Bronx, NY : (718) 741-2500
3415 Bainbridge Ave Bronx, NY 10467
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry Adam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.