Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry G Bone III has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 27
Majority of office and medical staff are extremely rude and unprofessional, namely technician Pam. I am baffled how she is in health care with her clear lack of compassion and poor attitude. Dr. Bone does not give consideration to feedback about staff, and therefore probably will not review with his team the criticisms received. I am putting this review to make people aware. Reviews before mine confirm this poor experience. I will not be back to this office because of the lack of professionalism and compassion among the majority of the members of this staff. As part of a health care team, they are missing the "care" part. I will no longer be a patient at this office.
I totally disagree with all the negative reviews. I have been going to the Michigan Bone and Mineral Clinic for bone density scans. Then my PCP referred me to Dr. Bone for treatment of my osteoporosis. Dr. Bone is very professional, highly trained in his field and widely known as an expert in the treatment of osteoporosis. His staff is great and the wait time is very short. I definitely recommend Dr. Bone and this clinic.
I read the reviews also and was reluctant to make an appointment. I'm glad I made the appointment. I found the doctor to be very caring,,spent a lot of time with me. I had a follow up appoint and again more time spent. I found this doctor to be very knowledgeable--explained everything--very thorough. The staff was very pleasant.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
46 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Henry G Bone III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Bone & Mineral Clinic, 22201 Moross Rd Ste 260, Grosse Pointe, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henry G Bone III in this video.
Dr. Henry G Bone III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grosse Pointe, MI.