Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herman Abromowitz MD
Dr. Herman Abromowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moraine, OH. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Abromowitz is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center, Miami Valley Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Herman Abromowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Abromowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kettering Medical Center
Miami Valley Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
Sycamore Hospital, Miamisburg, Oh
Franciscan Med Ctr -Dayton, Dayton, Oh
Dayton Heart Hosp, Dayton, Oh
55 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Herman Abromowitz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Herman Abromowitz's office for more information.
3033 Kettering Blvd Moraine, OH : (937) 293-2133
Locations & Directions3033 Kettering Blvd, Moraine, OH
Dr. Herman Abromowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moraine, OH.