Dr. Hilliary White Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Hilliary White?

Posted on July 13th, 2017

She did a great job w my son w his tonsil and adenoid removal. To the point, gets it done.

Thank God this Surgeon came to Central Florida!

Posted on April 17th, 2014

There are no words to how confident I feel about this Surgeon, and her Team! Dr. White spent time to answer all my questions, with no indication, that she had other things to do! Dr. White LISTENED, and talked to me, and not at me! I was so against have this surgery, and my fears were great, BEFORE she sat down, and let me talk it out with her provided the detailed and honest information I needed! Dr. White lifted a huge weight off of me, and also her PA Mark! Their confidence made me feel confident! I meant the office manager, the MA, the RN, an PA student, and the Surgery scheduler, and I was so pleased with everyone's professionalism, caring nature and fantastic understanding of how I felt, and what I needed! I thought I wouldn't find someone I could trust, and almost had decided to go out of state! If you need the services of this practice, have no fear, we now have Dr. White and the Head & Neck Surgery center here in Celebration!

Posted on August 23rd, 2017