Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Holly G Coleman
Dr. Holly G Coleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA, with other offices in Gainesville, GA and Gainesville, GA . She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Coleman is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center. Dr. Coleman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Holly G Coleman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Holly G Coleman has the following 12 expertise
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Holly G Coleman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 52
Dr. Coleman was very professional and addressed my problem even though I was scheduled a wellness visit, that I then had to reschedule. I was impressed by how she took time to listen and made eye contact when we were talking about my problem. It is nice to go somewhere that you can park close and walk in and get to talk to somebody quickly.
On my initial visits, I was very pleased with this doctor and staff. Over time, however, I realized that they were quite pleasant as long as there was no issue. On two occasions, I had unusual requests, and the staff was flat-out rude to me. In one case, the staff person actually snorted at me. I made it plain that I didn't appreciate it. The next time I went in, I was asked to resign the form that the doctor has all patients sign -- the one making it plain that she will tolerate no disrespect to her staff. The doctor did not once ask me what happened. She was not interested in my perspective or my experience with her staff. I immediately switched doctors. On my first visit with my new doctor, she did an ultrasound and found endometriosis. Coleman had all of my symptoms, but did not once explore that route. I do not recommend her to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Coleman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Holly G Coleman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Holly G Coleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.