Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Holly Crowley
Dr. Holly Crowley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cairo, GA, with other offices in Thomasville, GA and Thomasville, GA . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Crowley is affiliated with John D Archbold Memorial Hospital, Early Memorial Hospital and Archbold. She speaks English.
Dr. Holly Crowley has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Holly Crowley has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Holly Crowley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Holly Crowley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
sent to her by primary care dr.She ordered a mri of the brain never heard anything back from her.asked primary care dr. about mri after about 6 months he looked stunned looked on computer and said everything was fine.when i got rid of that loser got my records and there was nothing in them pertaining to the mri. went to hospital where mri was done got report it said 2 almost 1 cm. white lesions on each side of occipital region and could not rule out demyelinating process.still waiting on a phone call.
Dr. Crowley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Early Memorial Hospital
19 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Holly Crowley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cairo, GA.