Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Holly H Kodner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I had been to this practice many times but never saw Dr. Kodner. Due to staffing changes, I decided to see Dr. Kodner. I had been having some issues that I was anxious about and was very interested to hear her ideas on those issues. I knew I would need more time than normal and was hoping that she would take the time with me. She was very polite, her bedside manner was awesome. I felt very at ease with her immediately. She took all the time I needed and didn't leave until all of my questions were answered. I have been a patient of the practice for about 15 years now and have never had any problems. The staff and doctors have always been very courteous and respectful. I have always felt like I mattered to them. I will definitely see her again and would recommend her to any of my friends and family.
I was looking for a new OB/GYN. Dr. Kodner is WONDERFUL!!! She is young and super nice. I didn't feel like she rushed me out and she has an AWESOME bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new doctor. The only issue I had was with the office staff being a little snobbish...I had to wait about 30 minutes before I was taken back.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2009, 2010, 2016, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Holly H Kodner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBalanced Care For Women, 10806 Olive Blvd, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Holly H Kodner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.