- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hoo Y Wong MD
Dr. Hoo Y Wong, MD is a doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Fridley, MN and Plymouth, MN. They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Hoo Y Wong has 3 locations
Dr. Hoo Y Wong has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hoo Y Wong has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Hoo Y Wong Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Hoo Y Wong
Dr. Wong graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1986. Dr. Wong works in Saint Paul, MN and 2 other locations and specializes in Urology. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Allina Health Unity Hospital, Cambridge Medical Center, Fairview Ridges Hospital, Lakeview Hospital, North Memorial Medical Center, Phillips Eye Institute, Regions Hospital, Saint John's Hospital and Woodwinds Health Campus.