Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hope Buchanan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hope Buchanan has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Hope Buchanan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Buchanan cares about her patients, and takes the time to listen to concerns and, address all medical issues. Dr. Buchanan is a brilliant and exceptional doctor that has gone beyond her call of duty to help me. She instantly put a medical plan in order to prevent further injury to my brain by providing thorough medical examinations, prescribing the appropriate medications for my illness, assembling a team of specialist to find any causes or diseases that may be afflicting my health, ordering extensive laboratory testing, and using her wealth of medical knowledge to ensure that my care is above standard.Dr. Buchanan takes the time to read all results from each process and procedure, as well as monitoring my health closely. I have never encountered a doctor of her caliber in my lifetime; she is truly an advocate for her patients. Through her professionalism, care, and concern, she has given me hope that I will continue lifes journey. I will forever be eternally grateful for all that she has done for me as a doctor and as a compassionate human being.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
21 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFreeman M Montaque Md, 3640 Tramore Pointe Pkwy, Austell, GA
Dr. Hope Buchanan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.