Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Adler
Dr. Howard Adler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY, with other offices in Stony Brook, NY and Hampton Bays, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Adler is affiliated with STONYBROOK UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, Maimonides Medical Center and SUNY Health Science Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Adler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Clinical Research
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Super-sharp, quick mind. Excellent bedside manner. I've been burnt over the last several years by MD recommendations from others, including (so-called) "Top Doctors" (which I realize now really identifies the best politicians and schmoozers). Picked Dr Adler based mainly on excellence of educational institution and hospital affiliation. So far, (including other MDs identified the same way) that method is batting 1000!
I had met Dr. Howard Adler during my unfortionate time in the ER....but it was amazing....He saved my life!!!!Hospital and after care were always so pleasant.If it weren't for Dr. h. Adler...I'm not sure i would even be able to comment on such wonderful DR. he is....Thank you....for making me well...
Dr. Adler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
STONYBROOK UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Maimonides Medical Center
SUNY Health Science Center
Stony Brook University Hospital
SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
State University of New York Health Science Center at B
University Hospital & Medical Center Stony Brook
27 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1990
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Howard Adler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard Adler in this video.
Dr. Howard Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.