Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Berg
Dr. Howard Berg, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Berg is affiliated with BSA Panhandle Surgery, Northwest Texas Hospital and Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Berg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Berg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
BSA Panhandle Surgery
Northwest Texas Hospital
Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Northwest Texas Surgery Center
Northwest Texas Hospital, Amarillo, Tx
39 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Howard Berg accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions13 Medical Dr, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Howard Berg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.