Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Fox
Dr. Howard Fox, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ, with another office in Clark, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Fox is affiliated with John F Kennedy Medical Center, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Fox has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Fox has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Howard Fox has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Howard Fox has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I have not seen Dr.Fox in about 12 years because I moved out of State. Dr.Fox and Dr.Zobel are the best and most caring doctors I have ever seen. No matter the wait time, Dr.Fox is very thorough and will do anything to make his patients feel comfortable! I miss these kind of Doctors, I live in Pa. and have been sick for over a year and still have no known diagnosis. More than likely I will come back to NJ to see Dr.Fox. The only thing stopping me is no Insurance.
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Fox and his entire office staff. He delivered my first baby and about to deliver my second as well. I have NEVER had to wait in the waiting room or exam rooms for more than 10 mins-tops. I never feel rushed and he always has time to answer all of my questions. His office staff is the best I have ever dealt with at any practice. They are extremely caring and understanding. They really do their best to make sure everything is taken care of. I would highly recommend Dr. Fox.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John F Kennedy Medical Center
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
42 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Nassau University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.