Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard L Minkoff has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Howard L Minkoff has the following 15 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Child Birth
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Dr. Howard L Minkoff has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
43 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Suny Downstate Medical Center
Dr. Howard L Minkoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaimonides Medical Center Ob/Gyn, 967 48th St, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard L Minkoff in this video.
Dr. Howard L Minkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.