Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard S Nass MD
Dr. Howard S Nass has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Howard S Nass has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Howard S Nass is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard S Nass - Posted on November 2nd, 2018
I took my child out from this practice. Horrible wait times that at some point we waited for 2 and a half hours! Only when we started complaining about the long wait that they paid attention. The most horrible experiemce was at one time the doctor lost his cool. We were scheduled for shots. His front desk misinformed him we are coming for a sick visit despite putting the appointment for well. After he saw us and made whatever sort of checks, I asked how many shots is he getting today he was shocked and said no you’re in for a sick visit. I told him no. And verified with the front desk. He became angry and sarcastic at US! And seeing his change of behavior and was all red in the face, I was afraid for my child. He just went in and without compassion stuck the needles to my child’s legs! It is horrifying enough for these kids! Their incompetency and this doctor’s FAKE sympathetic character can be traumatic to my child. Am absolutely not paying for that!!!!
The nicest and most selfless dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard S Nass - Posted on April 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard S Nass - Posted on December 22nd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard S Nass - Posted on March 16th, 2014
I am so happy to have found Dr. Nass, through a referral from a friend. Our children have been his patients for the past 15 years. He is a wonderful pediatrician, who spends quality time, with you and takes the time to answer your questions is not afraid to pull out his research books for our reassurance. He also does follow-up by phone. My children love him and his staff. They are always very accommodating, even at the last minute. Our children feel very comfortable being around him. His staff is always accommodating and helpful. We feel like family, special and loved! We are so happy that we found out about Dr. Nass and his practice!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard S Nass - Posted on March 22nd, 2013
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
- Suny Downstate Med Ctr
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Howard S Nass Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsHOWARD NASS, 7601 113th St, Forest Hills, NY
Dr. Howard S Nass is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.