More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Pelteson
Dr. Howard Pelteson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maitland, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pelteson is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health and Florida Hospital Kissimmee. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Pelteson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Pelteson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Florida Hospital Orlando
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Lucerne Medical Center
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Florida Hosp -Orlando, Orlando, Fl
Florida Hospital Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1978
St Louis Childrens Hospital
Dr. Howard Pelteson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions800 N Maitland Ave, Maitland, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard Pelteson in this video.
Dr. Howard Pelteson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.