Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard K Schultz Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
The one most memorable moment that I'll NEVER forget is the office Staff. The girl that answers phones and makes appointments.after making an appointment I had to cancel the appointment because there was a death in my family. I was treated very disrespectfully because my appointment had to be cancelled and was told that I will not be seen there in that office. I am thankful I will not be in that office because I had no intentions on rescheduling an appointment. My family has been patients of Dr. Shultz for years & they will no longer be his patients. Hopfully won't be long before Dr.Shultz realizes & sees how poorly his patients are treated because it won't be long before more of his patients leave & this Doctor will always be accepting new patients because no one will keep him as their Family Physician after being treated so disrespectfully starting with the initial phone call . Good luck & Best Wishes Doctor Shultz
Absolutely the worst doctor I have come across. I've been to him twice and never again. I don't know how he still has an office. He is very rude for one. Also all he cares about is his ego and not listening to you or your wishes. He cares about pushing drugs and not helping you. In my opinion the biggest piece of**** I have had to deal with about medical. In no way would I go back or have anything good to say about him or his staff. The staff needs to be wearing helmets in the office as they are just robots and have no knowledge and just lie to you to make you feel better. That office needs to be shut down with its old technology. Save your money and time and find a new doctor..
Dr. Schultz takes his time to understand what your concerns are. I would describe him as one of the home town doctor that knows your name, knows the family, and can remember all the medical issues you have had. I drive 35 minutes one way to see him. I feel totally confident in his medical knowledge.
The staff for this doctor were so rude to me. I cancelled an appointment recently that I had made 2 hours before because I am 23 weeks pregnant with 2 sick toddlers. I explained the circumstance and that the time they had available turned out to be good because I couldn't find someone to watch my kids. They were so rude to me, and then sent me a letter not only charging me a $50 fee for the appointment that I had made at 9:30 for 1230 (I cancelled at 11) but they kicked me out of their practice. I am happy to leave and I would not recommend this person to anyone.
Dr. Schultz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Pinnacle Health System
Dr. Howard K Schultz Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHoward K Schultz Jr Md Pa, 1438 Defense Hwy Ste 201, Gambrills, MD
Dr. Howard K Schultz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gambrills, MD.