Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard W Sharf
Dr. Howard W Sharf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pinellas Park, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Sharf is affiliated with St Petersburg General Hospital and St Anthony's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard W Sharf has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Howard W Sharf has the following 7 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Howard W Sharf has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Howard W Sharf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I went to see this doctor and told to go get an MRI and bring the cd back. I went back for my follow up and the doctor walked in for two minutespecially and told me I need an epidural or surgery and walked out. He did not go over the MRI with me or even tell me my diagnosis of what was wrong. This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a doctor and I will be putting a review on everyour aite, so nobody else has to waste their time or money.
Please do NOT let this menace to medicine operate on you. He created so much nerve damage in my back that I'll be in agony for the rest of my life. He's so cold and unfeeling and couldn't care less if he hurts you. Trust me the only thing he cares about is his fee for operating on you. He's so incompetent that he shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. Please don't end up like me and being a rolled up ball on the couch in agony. I wish I could give him - 20 stars. People need to be warned about him.
Dr. Sharf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Howard W Sharf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTampa Bay Specialty Surgery Center, 6500 66th St N, Pinellas Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard W Sharf in this video.
Dr. Howard W Sharf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.