Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Howard Siu has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Howard Siu has the following 4 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Howard Siu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This doctor is very rude,arrogant,racist, BULLY and thinks he is God of worker's compensation board. HIS CREDIBILITY S- U- C- K-S !!!!!!! Beware: He retaliates if you report him to Workers Compensation Board. I WONT GIVE ANY STAR TO THIS BULLY DOCTOR. I gave him 4 stars for spending time with me for over 2 hours of insult and bullying so he gets paid by workers comp board for the time spent on me.
This doctor should not be allowed to practice any longer. Not only did he physically abuse me,(injuring me further) but called me a liar and was humiliating and demeaning. I would not go back nor recommend him to anyone. I am looking into reporting him to the State Board and anything else that may call attention to his practice and method of operating. In addition, the office had a dirty appearance walls/floors/treatment room --all of it was just this side of "creepy".
I found your services to be very unprofessional and very rude , you made people feel unconformable at your office , you have total disregards for people time , total lack on sensitivity when treating patients of other origin, it appears you are in the field only to make money and not care for the patients and their welfare.. Doctors like you should ceased working and be reported as I will do so
Please contact the office for more information.