- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hugh L Bassewitz has 2 locations
Dr. Hugh L Bassewitz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hugh L Bassewitz has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Hugh L Bassewitz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem PPO
More about Dr. Hugh L Bassewitz
Dr. Bassewitz graduated from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1994. Dr. Bassewitz works in Henderson, NV and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bassewitz is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Campus, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center and Valley Hospital Medical Center.