Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Hugh M Bryan III
Dr. Hugh M Bryan III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gloucester, VA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bryan is affiliated with Riverside Walter Reed Hospital and Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. Dr. Bryan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh M Bryan III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Hugh M Bryan III has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Hugh M Bryan III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hugh M Bryan III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bryan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Hugh M Bryan III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsYork River Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, 7584 Hospital Dr Ste 202, Gloucester, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hugh M Bryan III, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Gloucester, VA, in this video.
Dr. Hugh M Bryan III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gloucester, VA.