Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hugo Fazz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Very rude office, from the reception to the nurses to Dr Fazz. The PAs are pleasant, but not enough to be worth it to continue going here. The wait is always long (more than 2 weeks for an appt for something as simple as a sinus inf), the wait IN the office takes hours (and you are seated in a very crowded waiting room with tons of other sick people). Dr Fazz himself is arrogant and unpleasant, and his "expertise" is not extensive enough to put up with either one. Been going here for years, and it's been consistent- won't be going anymore.
Dr. Fazz is an excellent, caring physician, but his support staff is the worst I've ever seen. It is impossible to speak with anyone about a medical issue or lab report because the phones are never answered except by voice mail, which promises a callback but no one ever calls. Appointments are always weeks later and you're never seen at the appointed time; you're always kept waiting, never for less than 40 minutes, sometimes for twice that. You'd be wise to pass this office up; there are plenty of fine doctors in the valley and most of them have much better support staff than Deseret Family Medicine.
Dr. Fazz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Hugo Fazz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDeseret Family Medicine, 1425 S Greenfield Rd Ste 101, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Hugo Fazz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.