Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Huong Quy
Dr. Huong Quy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Westminster, CA, with other offices in Carson, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA (and 4 other locations). Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Huong Quy has 7 locations
1770 N Orange Grove Ave
Pomona, CA 91767
Book Online Now
Dr. Huong Quy has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
Tina Le Westminster
Self-verified patient of Dr. Huong Quy - Posted on November 21st, 2015
Dr.Huong Quy Tran is very nice Dr. for the patients.I am her patient and I known about her that.Thank you very much Dr. Huong .
Dr. Huong Quy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Huong Quy's office for more information.
9559 Bolsa Ave Westminster, CA : (714) 531-5754
21501 Avalon Blvd Carson, CA : (310) 835-6627
1010 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach, CA : (310) 376-6262
1770 N Orange Grove Ave Pomona, CA 91767
21311 Madrona Ave Torrance, CA : (310) 792-4444
1499 W 1st St San Pedro, CA : (310) 241-2590
2382 Crenshaw Blvd Torrance, CA : (310) 618-9200
Locations & Directions
Dr. Huong Quy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CA.