- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Husamuddin Ansari MD
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in West Yarmouth, MA and Framingham, MA( and 2 other locations). They have 18 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari has the following 12 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Vision Issues
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Eye Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Husamuddin Ansari
Dr.Ansari attended Harvard University, where he studied biochemistry and graduatedcum laude. He graduated with an MD and a PhD in MolecularBiology from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Ansari completed hisophthalmology residency and glaucoma fellowship at two institutions : the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns HopkinsUniversity and the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami. Dr. Ansari has beena member of the full-time faculty at the Scheie Eye Institute of the Universityof Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia where he was recognized asan outstanding clinician, educator, and administrator. His past and currentresearch interests include the surgical management of glaucoma, glaucoma lasertreatment, uveitic glaucoma, and surgical training in ophthalmology. Dr.Ansari is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist and is a member of the AmericanMedical Association, the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the Association forResearch in Vision and Ophthalmology, and the American Glaucoma Society. He has vast experience in the medical, laser,and surgical management of all glaucoma-related conditions, including aparticular interest in patients who have failed previous glaucoma surgeries andpatients with concurrent cataract and lens implant issues.