Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hye Chong L Lambert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have had a few issues with Doctor Lambert not following up with me in fact she never does. I was brought to the ER for a flue issue that also had lower back pain. The nurse said that the the OB doctor has to check me before the ER doctor does because I am 34 weeks its the rules. She refused to come in and check me or my baby. The nurse even seemed ticked that she would not come in. Then there were two other reasons she had to come in mostly to check the baby before I left she then also refused to come in. Then to check me because I was having more issues. She had a nurse come in and check to find out I was 1 cm. Now I understand that she is busy whatever but this is her job. I had her has my own doctor at first and she never listened to me never explained my options she just told me I had to take medication because of my issue and then LAUGHED in my face when I told her I was having an all natural birth. Thats when I switched doctors she also put me on a drug that I did not take that the new doctor and a specialist said I did not need at all. The drug had horrible side effects for me and possible my baby. The pharmacy told me to contact my doctor again before taking the pill so I called her office talked to her Amazing nurse and waited over a week for her call...She never called. That is when I switched to the new doctor. My biggest fear is I will go into labor and she will be the only doctor in the Hospital and honestly with the way she makes my choices for me and does not listen to me or my family I already have planned to drive an extra 30 min to the hospital in Green Bay. Funny I would rather have a baby in a car then have her be the doctor in charge.
Dr. Lambert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Hye Chong L Lambert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Health Center Manitowoc, 5300 Memorial Dr, Two Rivers, WI
Dr. Hye Chong L Lambert is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Two Rivers, WI.