Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ian R Levenson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ian R Levenson has the following 22 expertise
- Skin Care
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Spinal Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Family Planning
- Back Pain
- Thyroid Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
- Neck Pain
- Sexual Disorders
Showing 5 of 36
Doctor Levenson is a great doctor. I have needed referrals several times and have been impressed with all of them. Ginger is the best phlebotomist I have ever known, ( I have had allot of blood draws over the years) and I can't say enough good things about this doctor and his staff. Professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. And Dr Levenson calls after the appointment every time to make sure things are fine.
Dr. Levenson took terrific care of my family when my boys were born and for years after. What great bedside manner, particularly with my children. Now my eldest is 29 and remembers Dr. Levenson warmly. I am always sad when my insurance changes and I have to switch to Kaiser. Now I get to be a patient of Dr. Levenson once again and I am so pleased!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Ian R Levenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Medical Center, 8200 E Belleview Ave Ste 300C, Englewood, CO
Dr. Ian R Levenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.