Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilana B Addis
Dr. Ilana B Addis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Addis is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Northwest Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ilana B Addis has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Uncaring, unprofesional, bad attitude, She won't be bothered. She won't look at your medical record or lab tests. She asks you when was the last time you were there and questions that should be pulled from the chart. She won't look to see if you're allergic to something before she prescribes. She won't return questions left for her on the phone.
Dr. Addis has horrible bedside manner and was 6 hours late with my surgery. I wish I would have been more informed because the surgery I ended up having was not needed. Doesn't even bother to look at you when you are in an appointment with her. I went to her for GYN issues rather than OB and cannot imagine having her deliver any of my future children, or any children for that matter.
After appts for diagnosis and another for preop, Dr Addis showed up on the day of surgery and announced she only wanted to do half of what was necessary (things she could have discussed with me at preop). After letting her know that was not okay, she announced OUT LOUD in front of 3 other women in preop that I had genital warts. Not only did she violate my right to privacy, she was inappropriate and unprofessional. She is an embarrassment to good GYN doctos everywhere.
Dr. Addis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Ilana B Addis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiamond Childrens Medical Center, 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ilana B Addis in this video.
Dr. Ilana B Addis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.