Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Illur Sathy
Dr. Illur Sathy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melrose Park, IL. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Sathy is affiliated with Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network, Saint Anthony Hospital and Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr. Dr. Sathy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Illur Sathy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Sathy is not a good doctor. He does not approach problems with a critical thinking manner. He does not counsel and he will tell you information that is completely wrong. Other pediatricians will even tell you about Dr. Sathy. He treats his staff and students horribly. I am warning you now and will post this on his other profiles so people are not blindsided when their child's health is horribly mismanaged.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Sathy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
Saint Anthony Hospital
Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
51 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Illur Sathy accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsMelrose Park Family Health Center, 8321 W North Ave, Melrose Park, IL
Dr. Illur Sathy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.