Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imad U Khan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
I am 16 years old and visited Dr. Khan since my regular doctor was unavailable that day. I had prepared a post-it note showing the timing of different symptoms and medications. Usually, when I come prepared like that, doctors always appreciate it and tell me that documenting things is very helpful. When Dr. Khan came into the room, he sat across from me, while my dad was sitting on the other side of the room. As we started speaking about my cold, Dr. Khan saw my dad holding the post-it and reading off of it. Suddenly, Dr. Khan jumped up and hurled himself at my dad and snatched the post-it from him, jumped back, took a quick look and gave it to me. This was quite shocking. When I started giving more details about my cold, I often read off from my notes to be as specific as possible. At one point, when Dr. Khan noticed that I didn’t read off the notes for one of his questions, he commented: “See, you just answered a question without looking at your notes.” His tone was heavy with sarcasm, implying that I couldn’t do anything without reading. Before I could react to that, he added: “I see you studied for this visit”, placing me in a category of stereotypical geeks. Later, when he suggested I buy a rinsing device, we remembered we still had one at home. Dr. Khan, however, commented: “Yeah, I don’t know how clean that would be”, implying that we were unhygienic and didn’t clean out the device. Furthermore, when Dr. Khan said that I had to use saline packets because regular water would hurt. Pointing at my father, he added: “Don’t let him hurt you”, as if my father would try to hurt me. Due to this pattern of offensive, derogatory and hostile behavior, I would not recommend Dr. Khan.
17 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Imad U Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFranklin Pediatric And Adolescent Care, 835 W Central St Ste B, Franklin, MA
Dr. Imad U Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, MA.