Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Imad A Shbeeb has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Imad A Shbeeb has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
Dr. Imad A Shbeeb has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
How can this Doctor receive such high reviews. He has absolutely no bedside manners. Has the Nurses and anybody pull stitches. He's lazy. When you ask a question about your health the answer is usually I DON'T KNOW. No computer in the examination rooms, everything is done with a pen and paper. How does he read other Doctors notes HE DOESN'T. If it's not faxed to him he has no idea what your health is like. How would he know he needs updated records. This Doctor is from the Stone Age. He likes to talk but does very little listening
I want to the ER with amfullmstomach blockage...had no clue that Imhad colon cancer. This wonderful Doctor saved my life. Came out of first surgery with a temporary ileostomy. A year to the date, Had 2nd surgery 3 weeks ago to reverse it. Today was final exam and had staples removed. Dr. Shbeeb had the most calming bedside manner, kept me informed thru all the process. A brilliant and great doctor. I'm alive and back to normal because of him,
Thanks to Dr. Shbeeb I'm alive and colon cancer and hemorroids free. He was my surgeon, and used to visit me at my hospital bed very early each morning including weekends. Any time I had a concern or a symptom related with my stoma, Dr. Shbeeb and his staff always had a solution for me and I was seen the same day or early the next day to be check and make sure everything was ok. Depending on the situation, he used to send me to the ER and order a serie of lab tests, CT scan, or x-rays to be reviwed by him, then he called me to talk about the results. Dr. shbeeb is very professional, Smart, and respectful.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
44 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1974
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Imad A Shbeeb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColon Rectal Surgical Associates, 10931 Cherry St Ste 200, Los Alamitos, CA
Dr. Imad A Shbeeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.