Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inayat A Momin MD
Dr. Inayat A Momin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and Austin, TX . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Momin is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin. He speaks English.
Dr. Inayat A Momin has 3 locations
1201 W 38th St
Austin, TX 78705
Book Online Now
Dr. Inayat A Momin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Inayat A Momin has the following 8 expertise
- Bone Densitometry
- Weight Loss
Dr. Momin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Aga Khan Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Inayat A Momin Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Inayat A Momin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.