Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ingrid Brown
Dr. Ingrid Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, NJ, with other offices in East Orange, NJ and Union, NJ (and 4 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Brown is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Brown has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ingrid Brown has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ingrid Brown has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Ingrid Brown has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
My 5year old son was just diagnosed with walking ammonia after seeing Dr brown 3 times.He was diagnosed at a different doctors office. I couldn't believe it I knew something wasn't right when she sent him home on the same medicine for the third time . When I called her she claims that she told my husband that she heard clicks in his chest, what that was suppose to prove, I don't know
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Barnabas Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ingrid Brown, MD - Pediatrics in Orange, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Ingrid Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, NJ.