- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira H Asher MD
Dr. Ira H Asher, MD is a doctor primarily located in Wakefield, RI. They have 49 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology. They speak English.
Dr. Ira H Asher has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ira H Asher has the following 10 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Ira H Asher Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ira H Asher
Dr. Asher graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1971. Dr. Asher works in Wakefield, RI and specializes in Ophthalmology.