Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira C Davis MD
Dr. Ira C Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartsdale, NY, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Bronx, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira C Davis has 5 locations
1550 Richmond Ave Ste 207
Staten Island, NY 10314
3620 E Tremont Ave Ste 101
Bronx, NY 10465
280 N Central Ave Ste 114
Hartsdale, NY 10530
2627 Highland Blvd Upper Lvl Bl
Staten Island, NY 10306
Book Online Now
Dr. Ira C Davis has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Ira C Davis has the following 13 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Dr. Ira C Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ira C Davis - Posted on December 7th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ira C Davis - Posted on August 2nd, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
- New York University
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Ira C Davis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ira C Davis, MD - Dermatology in Hartsdale, NY, in this video.
Dr. Ira C Davis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hartsdale, NY.