- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira E Felman MD
Dr. Ira E Felman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Montebello, CA, with other offices in Grand Junction, CO and Porterville, CA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Ira E Felman has 4 locations
Dr. Ira E Felman has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ira E Felman has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Palliative Care
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Ira E Felman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ira E Felman
Dr. Felman graduated from the University of Chicago Division of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine in 1977. Dr. Felman works in Montebello, CA and 3 other locations and specializes in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Felman is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital, Lakewood Regional Medical Center, PIH Health Hospital Downey and Presbyterian Intercommunity Health Hospital Whittier.