- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira J Singer MD
Dr. Ira J Singer has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ira J Singer has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Ira J Singer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
More about Dr. Ira J Singer
Dr. Singer graduated from the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in 1978. Dr. Singer works in Cumberland, RI and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Singer is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center.