Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ira E Spitzer has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Ira E Spitzer has the following 10 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 22
My husband made an appointment about 2 weeks in advance. As we were walking out the door to go, they called and cancelled. We rescheduled for about 2 weeks later. When they called, they made sure to tell us that we would be charged $50 if we missed the appointment. When we got to the office for the second appointment, we were told that the doctor wasn't there. Our insurance is changing before the end of the month and we were trying to get this appointment in before then. They assured us that they would get us in before then. We said forget it and walked out. I guess they feel that their time I more valuable than ours is. I'm going to bill them for $100 for the 2 missed appointments, just like they said they would do to us. Very up professions and uncaring!
The office manager, Kathy was so rude and unprofessional. After knowing that I had a disability, after I reluctantly had to explain why I missed appointments, she continued to be insensitive, loud and extremely condescending. In addition, very harshly told me that " they could not have me as a patient here". This woman needs some customer service training and the doctors at this practice need to know how they are being represented. I would NOT recommend this practice. I really taken back with the treatment I received. I am a professional and would not give this office any stars due to poor office manager behavior.
This office is great as long as you don't upset the mgr. The crew at the front desk is always on top of the game. I'm often surprised when I enter Dr. Spritzer's office that they remember my name. I generally am only there for my 6 mth follow up. The medical staff in the back of the office has been truly amazing especially the last few years. They listen and explain. You can leave the office not forgetting anything. As for the Dr. I absolutely love him. There are definatley more pros than cons in this office. If you cant afford to pay your bill immediately than check with your insurance company prior to visiting. The mgr will harass you relentlessly for every penny.
1st appointment couple weeks ago the staff educated me so much i was perfectly ready for my appointment doctor was great took time made me feel like everything i was asking was important, i was in the lobby for a lil bit somebody should fire the cleaner it was a mess cobwebs dust disguisting i was very impressed at the way the front desk girls interacted with all the patient and called them all by name more than once she went out of her way to talk to them and i could tell they appreciated it.watch out for the biller she was a terrible woman called me on the phone harassed me about money and talked to me like i was the dumbest person on earth i dont know how some places employ people like that she was the worst person i ever had the misfortune of coming across if anyone reads this please tell that woman she is a nightmare isnt medicine about helping people not robbing them
Dr. Spitzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Ira E Spitzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBucks County Allergy & Asthma, 370 Middletown Blvd Ste 504, Langhorne, PA
Dr. Ira E Spitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.