Dr. Irfan I Wadiwala Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Irfan I Wadiwala?

Dr. Wadi has excellent beside matters. He answered all of my questions before and after surgery and was very attentive of my needs. I will recommend Dr. Wadiwala to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Wadiwala

Poor follow-up after payment received

Pre-op, surgery and immediate post op satisfactory. Problems a year later and Dr. Wadiwala was unconcerned. I experienced new pain and bowel issues and received no treatment after his exam. (no Rx, no diagnostics) Was told to return if the pain became unbearable. Will see a GI doctor for the new problems.

I would not reccommend.

You wait forever to be seen then the doctor rushes you once he comes in. They also fail to return important calls in a timely manner, if at all. If you are having surgery, expect to pay your remaining balance that insurance doesn't cover up front and they will not care about your financial situation or work with you to make affordable payments.

Wonderful Surgeon and Caring Professional!

I went to Dr. Wadiwala and was immediately comfortable with him. He is patient, willing to take time to listen and willing to go to whatever lengths necessary to help. He has helped me with every step of my surgery and recovery. His office staff are amazing! They are patient and understanding, full of information and willing to make whatever call is necessary when it comes to insurance. They are top notch! When I talk with anyone, inclding Dr. Wadiwala, I feel like a person and my concerns are being listened to with intent.

Dr. Irfan I Wadiwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.