Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irina Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman
Dr. Irina Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Irina Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman has the following 2 specialties
Dr. Irina Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Irina Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
Dr. Kaylakova dismissed my complaints of intense period pain as normal. She told me I'm "young and there is definitely nothing wrong with me" and that "many young women have painful periods". Verbatim. She did everything short of roll her eyes at me when I tried to explain that this wasn't normal. I listened to her and took painkillers every month, until I saw another gynecologist for my next pap and told her that it had become truly unbearable. I had a laparoscopy, and had Stage 4 endometriosis. I lost a fallopian tube. If there were zero stars to give I would choose that option. Who knows what stage I would have been in if she had listened to me and what percentage more of my fertility I would still have now, at 30. Stay FAR away.
Before I was afraid to visit gynecologist, but now with Dr. IRINA VAIZMAN I feel comfortable. I have been her patient for over 3 years whenever I need her help. She is a great gynecologist, very professional,and kind. Dr. Irina Vaizman is really cooperative and friendly. I can easily discuss my all the issue with her. Every appointment makes me happy. The office i visit -Manhattan Beach OBGYN ,Brooklyn NY, has large space, modern equipment, and very clean. The staff is ethical, efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Irina Vaizman. You will be in good hands. .
Irina's office is absolutely unprofessional. Never go to that doctor!!!! I've scheduled an appointment for a regular check-up, got there on time and had to wait hour and a half in the waiting area. Office employees asked me several time what is the purpose of my visit right in front of other visitors, no privacy at all. I had no insurance and they asked me to pay $180 cash only. When I finally was told that the doctor was ready to see me, I was taken to the room where actually not Irina, but another person was sitting. That person told me that she is "the same as Irina", later it turned out she is just a doctor's assistant and doesn't have proper education nor legal permission to examine patients. Thus, I end up paying $180 without even having a decent consultation of a professional doctor. And that's exactly what I asked for when scheduled appointment. They charge for lab tests and do not provide receipts even though I've requested. Do not go to that doctor! Worst experience ever!!!!!!!
Dr. Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIrina Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman Md, 81 Willoughby St Fl 6, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Irina Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.