Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irina M Kogan MD
Dr. Irina M Kogan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Irina M Kogan has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irina M Kogan - Posted on October 11th, 2015
She is the very best primary care doctor I have ever had. When she left the practice where I first met her, I followed her to her new practice because she is the very best primary care doctor I have ever had. Dr. Kogan explains things well without disparaging me at all, even though she has more knowledge about things than I do. Her "bedside manner" is top notch and the best I have ever come across for a primary care doctor.
So far so good with Dr. Kogan
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irina M Kogan - Posted on June 8th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irina M Kogan - Posted on May 11th, 2011
I love this doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irina M Kogan - Posted on May 4th, 2011
I am so happy that she was my doctor! She is an amazing lady. She is fast paced, which I like, but takes the time to answer questions, makes sure that I am taken care of. I've never met a better doctor that has made me feel like I am their most important patient. I had to move to California for a while but I will hope to get a doctor half as good as Kogan.
Poor office staff, too much pill popping
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irina M Kogan - Posted on November 4th, 2009
32 Years Experience
Rostov State Medical University
Graduated in 1987
Faculty Of Medicine-University Of Toronto
Dr. Irina M Kogan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIRINA KOGAN MD, 817 Highland Ave, Needham Heights, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Irina M Kogan, MD - Family Medicine in Needham Heights, MA, in this video.
Dr. Irina M Kogan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Needham Heights, MA.