Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irina A Minina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
My parent was ill and saw Dr. Minina. Was diagnosed with a respiratory infection and said a prescription was called into the pharmacy. My parent goes to the pharmacy to pick it up only to find out it wasn't called in. Unfortunately, the office soon closed and when I asked the answering service to page the doctor since it was a long weekend.... The answering service said "the doctor has said under No circumstances was she to get in touch with the doctor. The only exception would be for Insulin." My parent, due to insurance, had to wait an additional day to go to another clinic. There they had said she did not have a respiratory infection but influenza. The doctor had other important things on her mind and needs to re-evaluate protocols for the answering service.
La Dra. es muy buena persona y atenta realmante no tengo queja de ella, pero fui tratada de muy mala manera por una de sus enfermeras que sin razon me grito y me trato de una manera que me senti muy ofendida. Sali de el consultorio muy triste, enojada y con un dolor de cabeza que pense que esto no se podia quedar asi. Creo que nadie tiene derecho a tratar mal a nadie y mucho menos cuando ese es su trabajo. Vi en el consultorio mucha gente de la tercera edad y me pregunto si de esa manera me trato a mi, como tratara a esas personas que no se saben defender?
21 Years Experience
Rostov State Medical University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Irina A Minina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIrina A Minina Md Pllc, 1201 E Alton Gloor Blvd, Brownsville, TX
Dr. Irina A Minina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.