Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irmina C Boulier has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
outdated location, office, and practice. don't waste your time or your money. 2nd flr office with no elevator, only accepts cash or check. Poor bedside manner. Unwilling to provide additional medical info. Called blackheads, skin tags and moles a normal part of skin. Provided no advice of value. Was hopeful before appt because of convenient location; left truly disappointed. Worst dermatologist ever.
She is very pleasant, and totally takes her time with each patient. My only problem is that there are never refills on prescriptions, you have to go back to get a refill. There are some diagnoses that I am sure that is not necessary with. I feel the primary reason is to get you on the schedule. However, it may be that she id just really caring. AS I said she really does take her time with each visit.
After 5 office visits doctor was unable to properly diagnose me. I was given ever general diagnosis in the book to include infections/ sebbheoric dermatitis and others. What really did it was when She called me telling me I might have hepatitis because she did know that antibodies present in test showed that I had been vaccinated. After that I went to a new doc and was diagnosed with Psoriasis on the first visit.
Dr. Boulier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Jackson Health System
Dr. Irmina C Boulier accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChesapeake Dermatology, 601 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Ste 206, Severna Park, MD
Dr. Irmina C Boulier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Severna Park, MD.