Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isaac Perez has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have been seeing Dr. Perez for a few years and have always found him and his practice to be very knowledgeable, professional, and up to date on new innovations. He is very honest and doesn't try to oversell. He continually shows appreciation of his patients with in office specials and open house refreshments. Dr. Perez himself is not an extrovert so that may be surprising to new patients, but I assure you he is a very caring person.
Dr Perez was good. His nursing staff excellent. The first staff member was RUDE! When I said I had Medicare as one of my coverages, she said "Oh no, not Medicare". I went back for a follow up just 4 days after a procedure to question why I developed a huge blood blister. Her first words were.. "Medicare is not going to pay for that!" I have never been to a doctors office EVER that was so mean. Everyone else great. She was a reason why I may not select Dr Perez again. No people skills at all!
Another doctor could not see me in 15 days. You saw me in 1 hr!! Thank you!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Isaac Perez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlower Mound Dermatology, 3821 Long Prairie Rd Ste 100, Flower Mound, TX
Dr. Isaac Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.