- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isabel Feinstein
Dr. Isabel Feinstein is a doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ( and 2 other locations). They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Isabel Feinstein has 4 locations
Dr. Isabel Feinstein has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Isabel Feinstein has the following 9 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Isabel Feinstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2222 E Highland Ave Ste 204 Phoenix , AZ 85016
- Phoenix , AZ 85016
- 5750 W Thunderbird Rd Ste A100 Glendale , AZ : (602) 938-3205
- Glendale , AZ 85306
More about Dr. Isabel Feinstein
Dr. Feinstein graduated from the Med Coll of Pa in 1982. Dr. Feinstein works in Glendale, AZ and 3 other locations and specializes in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Feinstein is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Phoenix and Phoenix Children's Hospital.