Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isabel Pettigrew
Dr. Isabel Pettigrew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pettigrew is affiliated with Virtua Marlton, Virtua Health-Berlin Division and Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County. She speaks English.
Dr. Isabel Pettigrew has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Isabel Pettigrew has the following 65 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprains and Strains
- Stomach Diseases
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Dr. Isabel Pettigrew has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Isabel Pettigrew is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I am furious.... My daughter rearranged her busy schedule and made a appointtment see Dr Pettgrew ..with an infected finger..After waiting 1 hour!!!! she was told the Dr. was behind and could not see her!!! This just reafirms what I already know " This dr. does not care about her patients." My daughter should send the dr HER bill for her wasted time She can & will find another dr. or go to the minute clinic and get more caring service!!!
My regular doctor was not available and I had to see Dr. Pettigrew. I saw her one other time before and she misdiagnosed me and sent me home - next morning I was unable to walk and had to be taken directly to the ER. She can be brash and very abrupt. The 2nd time I saw her she was quite insulting to me. Since then I have learned she has an attitude problem. I am leaving the practice after 15 years because of the treatment - what she said to me was horrible and I should have filed a complaint with the NJ Medical Board.
Dr. Pettigrew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua Health-Berlin Division
Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Virtua Health-Marlton Division
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
West Jersey Hospital-Camden
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
41 Years Experience
University Of Glasgow
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Isabel Pettigrew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsVirtua Family Medicine-Marlton, 534 Lippincott Dr, Marlton, NJ
Dr. Isabel Pettigrew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.