Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isabel C Rosales has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Isabel C Rosales has the following 13 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Isabel C Rosales has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Isabel C Rosales is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
if you want pills shell give you all you want YES EVEN BENZOS. If things don't go well from pills and you start asking questions about meds what you were given whats in it and if it could have contributed to your problems you will see the lie that is phsychiatry unfold very quickly and her demeanor which isn't exactly warm unwind quickly and her "suggest" another colleague or expensive second opinion elsewhere - in other words if you "aren't treatable" ie you figure out all these meds are dangerous crapshoots at very best, and that its quite possible you will experience more difficulty as time goes on and you start asking questions instead of blindly trusting her white coat - youll find what a sham phsych and phsych meds are and that medicine is money and you're a number/an outcome not a person and that essentially the drug companies own all of medicine now and have for a long time. DO YOUR RESEARCH SOBER AND CAREFULLY ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO THESE POISONS ROSLAES AND HER COMPADRES DOLE OUT - ITS ALL THEY HAVE AND MOST PATIENTS SHOULD EXHAUST ALL OPTIONS BEFORE LETTING THIS OR ANY OTHER DOCTOR START PUMPING YOU WITH THIS POSION!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Isabel C Rosales accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group, 9155 SW Barnes Rd Ste 333, Portland, OR
Dr. Isabel C Rosales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.