The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isabelle P Wilson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Laser Surgery
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 23
we have been patients of Dr. Wilson for many years. She is truly the best doctor that you could find. She is so kind and caring and we trust her to do whatever she reccommends You could never find a better doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and kind. we have been patients for many years. If you are looking for a smart kind doctor do not look any further.
I have been to a lot of doctors before but this one is special unique doctor. Not only she is a wonderful doctor but she is a good person, she is so nice and kind, guides you through every step of the procedure, very patient and words cant explain how amazing she is. Everybody in the office are also really sweet and nice . You will mot regret coming to her.
She seemed nice at first. On one of my appointments her office had electrical problems and the lights were blinking on and off. She was still doing surgery! The staff left the front door open so that the street was visible from the waiting room. I had to take my relative to a plastic surgeon to fix her mistakes. Go somewhere else.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Isabelle P Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Associates, 50 Park Ave Apt 1H, New York, NY
Dr. Isabelle P Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.