Dr. Israel I Henig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Israel I Henig?

Loved Dr Henig

I was pregnant with twins and very sick from 12 weeks until my delivery at 34 weeks. Dr. Henig was very concerned and understanding during the whole process. At 30 weeks when I passed out at work, he called me and said, Lisa I am going to get you to 34 weeks... start ordering your baby beds cause those twins are coming soon. He was correct at 34 weeks I delivered my twins naturally at Fairview Hospital.. I would recommend him to anyone.

hospital

He was checking me at the hospital when I was induced. This is the worst doctor I've ever seen. He was trying to find out how much I was opened for 5 minutes, after all he asked nurse to do this, and it took her 10-15 seconds. I wouldn't recommened to see that doctor to anybody.